are you gonna finish that?

"I hope you've got a big trunk, cause I'm going to need to put my bike in it."

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Late night hangout #24 Ralph's Supermarket

I tried to go shopping at the local Ralph's store at 11:30pm and I walked around filling my cart with stuff like Oranges, Canned peaches, Apple Jacks, Gatorade, bread, Orange Crush, Manwich, Fritos Corn Chips, Salami, Orange Juice and when I tried to put Sparks- this drink


in my cart, the power went out and the store people made us all leave. God - are you trying to tell me that Sparks is BAD, it was on sale 1.50 per can, I was gonna save me $0.16

Another footnote: The two cans in front were slightly damaged, I think people, well drunk people, were there before me dropping the said 2 cans so basically they kinda couldn't "handle their liquor".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home